MiVoice Office 400
The MiVoice Office 400 opens the full performance spectrum of modern business communication: It offers an all-in-one Unified & Collaborative Communications solution which is seamlessly integrated into the system with different terminal options:
- MOMA (Mitel Office Mobile Application) for smartphones and Tablets
- MOWA (Mitel Office Web Application) for PC
MOMA/MOWA is a unified and collaborative communication application, which is integrated with the MiVoice Office 400 product range on the communication servers, as well as terminals, software and mobility solutions.
Some highlights of the MiVoice 400 family:
- Cutting-edge technologies like VoIP, SIP and XML, as basis for innovative communication solutions;
- Seamless availability on the company premises (DECT, SIP-DECT and WLAN) and outside the company premises (MOVA/MOWA) with professional, integrated mobility solutions;
- Wide range of terminals;
- Uniform and intuitive deployment of all terminals integrated into the system (fixed phone, cordless handsets, Softphone, mobile phone);
- Unified and collaborative communications;
- Specific solutions for contact centres, care facilities and hotels as well as monitoring and alarm systems;
- Technological independence and future-proof development, thanks to an open system architecture and use of global standards (e.g. SIP);
- Huge connection possibilities for multi-site companies.
The MiVoice Office 400 Series consists of three robust and powerful solutions of multimedia communication servers with different hardware and for different capacities:
- MiVoice Office SMBC: up to 200 users;
- MiVoice Office 470: up to 400 users;
- MiVoice Office 400 VA (Virtual Appliance): up to 1400 users.
They can be used as single nodes or in a transparent network reaching up to 40 sites and 600 users benefiting of the full range of services. MiVoice Office 400 networks can even be much larger when using SIP networking (up to 100 nodes).
A large amount of open standards is supported, ensuring a flexible integration into customer’s environment and applications. All MiVoice Office 400 communication servers support signaling and voice encryption protocols (TLS, SRTP), providing a high security and confidentiality level.