Business IP Softphones
Mitel softphones allow remote and mobile workers to take advantage of a full range of productivity enhancing tools right from their computers—no desk phone required.
Mitel MiCollab Client Softphone
With the Mitel MiCollab Client Softphone, road warriors and teleworkers can enjoy the same intuitive communications management as Mitel Business IP Phone users from a remote PC or laptop. When remotely connected to the Mitel MiVoice Business or Mitel MiVoice Office via a secure network connection, mobile users can make and receive calls as though they were inside the corporate network. The MiCollab Client Softphone also lets users record calls on their computer, add customized ring tones, and configure HID-compliant USB devices through an intuitive user interface. And, of course, with Mitel MiCollab Client, you benefit from rich presence information, instant messaging, visual voice mail, and more. Keep your remote workers connected.
MiVoice 2380 Softphone
The MiVoice 2380 Softphone brings the telephone to the PC. Thus it is the perfect solution for users often working in the home-office or who are travelling often. It offers time-saving functions, convinces by an easy handling and an excellent overview of all information at the click of a mouse.
The extremely attractive user interface and easily understood icons make operation on a computer a real pleasure. Operation is via mouse click and keyboard. All that is needed to carry on a conversation is to connect a headset to the PC (USB, cordless, Bluetooth).
All the important functions (call log or telephone book) are available using a mouse click. During a telephone call, the Softphone offers all logical and possible options, amongst them conference call, call forwarding and enquiry call.
The local Microsoft Outlook connection allows access to personal Outlook contacts. Thus users can even dial directly from the Outlook contacts and if necessary record their conversation on the PC.
- Provides access to the entire system features
- Support of Standard, USB and Bluetooth Headsets as well as USB Handsets
- High ease of use
- Manage calls directly on PC with mouse and keyboard
- Intuitive menu-navigation with the well-proven Foxkey concept
- Context-sensitive Softkeys
- Screen pop-up with caller information by incoming calls
- Copy-and-paste dialling
- Name dialling
- Improved Mobility
- Phone available on laptop independently from the location
- Extension with DECT Twin-Comfort functionalities possible
- High-quality audio
- Local Outlook integration
- Voice recording
- Windows PC with Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- IP network with a quality that is adequate for VoIP
- VPN, if mobile or home-office workers are to be incorporated
- The software is installed directly on the PC, while the license is activated on the IntelliGate or MiVoice Office 400 communication system