MiVoice Conference Phone
This easy-to-use conference phone boasts 16 built-in microphones and superior audio quality plus the ability to seamlessly share ideas and files with in-room presentation display capabilities.
Maximize efficiency and productivity during conference calls with one easy-to-use device.
The Mitel MiVoice Conference Phone makes conference calls clear, easy and efficient. Combining high-definition audio capabilities with 16 microphones that automatically focus towards the person talking, the Conference Phone helps to minimize side conversation pickup and increases speaker clarity.
The conference phone also has a large touch screen display with embedded collaboration services and Web browser, so participants can access, view & collaborate, and drive in-room presentations – without the need for a dedicated PC in the room.
Not only is the MiVoice Conference phone easy to use, setup is as simple as any other IP/SIP phone.
Key Features and Functionality
- Wideband Audio (22kHz) provides a larger audio dynamic range that matches human speech and hearing to provide a cleaner, crisper sound experience.
- Beamforming Technology provides smooth, seamless transition between microphones and focuses microphones on the active speaker without needing to boost microphone gain, virtually eliminating background noise / side conversations from impacting the far end audio experience.
- Array of 16 microphones embedded around the phone provides 360 sound pickup from up to 12 feet away minimizing the need for external microphones for most meeting room deployments.
- Speaker designed for enhanced playback clarity and resistance to mobile phone and wireless device interference.
- Tight integration with Mitel communications and collaboration solutions, helps maximize your ROI with your Mitel UCC investment.
- Embedded applications, such as WebEx and Join.me clients provides quick & easy access to cloud-based collaboration services – including the ability to support tablet driven presentations in the meeting room.
- Embedded web browser provides users with access to other cloud-based services, such as Gmail and Exchange Web, for personal contact dialing and chat functions directly via the MiVoice Conference Phone.
- Simply deployment to access embedded collaboration capabilities – connect the phone via a HDMI cable to a hi-definition display / projector.
- Loaded with high-end solution sound & functionality with the price point of traditional mid-range audio conference phone.
MiVoice Video Phone
This phone makes video conferencing easier than ever. Seamlessly turn an audio conference into a virtual meeting without the need for a third-party service..
Simplify meetings and collaboration with this affordable video collaboration solution
You know the value of face time and team collaboration, but does the thought of going through all the trouble of setting up a videoconference make you feel as though it’d be easier to just travel to a meeting instead? It doesn’t have to.
Videoconferencing is as easy as making a phone call with the MiVoice Video Phone (formerly Mitel UC360 Collaboration Point). There’s no need to plan ahead or use a third-party service. In fact, you can even initiate a videoconference or collaboration session midmeeting, when the occasion for impromptu brainstorming and idea sharing often arise.
The device’s in-room presentation capability allows for easy sharing of documents through a variety of methods, including cloud-based services. Or, you can collaborate with remote parties by connecting to a Web-based collaboration session using the built-in Web browser. That means there’s no need to interrupt discussions or schedule another meeting in order to share visuals.
Perhaps the best part is that deployment is as simple as setting up any other IP/SIP phone.
Key Features and Functionality
- Superior sound quality with high-definition (22khz) audio.
- Automatic video call escalation once an audio call is placed.
- Built-in high-resolution seven-inch color touch-screen display with full multimedia support and in-room presentation display capabilities.
- An embedded Picsel SmartOffice Suite enables the ability to view and modify PowerPoint®, Word, Excel® and PDF files.
- Web browser allows multimedia support for access to cloud-based services, such as Gmail, Exchange Web for contact dialing and chat functions.
- Provides the ability for multimedia content to be sent to remote parties over the video stream.
- Can be connected to other third-party videoconferencing and collaboration systems.
- Flexible bandwidth deployment options allow it to work within an existing network environment.
Mitel TA7100 Terminal Adapters
The Mitel TA7100 series are security-ready, VoIP terminal adapters, allowing analog phones and fax machines to connect to Mitel communications servers. In addition, the unit can act as a remote gateway with analog end-points via a
n WAN IP network to a central Mitel communications server.
The Mitel TA7100 series offer security features such as SIP over TLS, SRTP, certificates management, and HTTPS, designed to bring enhanced security for the network management, SIP signaling and media transmission aspects. It interfaces seamlessly with Mitel call servers in secure networks.
Best Price Quality Ratio
– High Voice Quality and Reliability
– Industry-proven T.38 fax
– Secured SIP signaling and media transmission (TLS, SRTP, MIKEY)
– QoS features support
– DHCP client
– STUN Client
– Support for IPv6 Internet Protocol